As a musician, the most disheartening thing is to see, time after time, multi-millionaire celebrities with record deals who can't actually sing. The 4-chord poppy sensation songs, featuring Lil Wayne or some other famous rapper for a verse or two, complete with 6 back up dancers with exceptionally hot bods is what my generation loves.... A lot. However, every now and then, I find myself stumbling over a stripped down version of one of these songs, and to my surprise.... The singers can actually sing. This years biggest hit "Call Me Maybe" was undeniably the catchiest tune since.... I don't even know what. When I stumbled upon this, I couldn't help but ooo and aw in her cuteness and enjoy her surprisingly unique voice. I like this version a lot more than the one you'll find on the radio. Check it out... And follow me maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kXaviCBrJE

No comments:
Post a Comment